Saturday, February 19, 2011

Accidental Heartbreak

This is not my first go-around in the blogsphere. Not even my second or third. It would appear, however, that this is my only surviving blog these days.

My old blogs (one a personal blog and one the tale of my family's journey through the NICU) were both inadvertently deleted. And, I have to confess, I am quite heartbroken. The Bug Chronicles (the blog about our NICU journey) was unspeakably important to me. At the time, it was an outlet for all of my fears and worries for my only son. After, it became a place for reflection and a place to share with others in similar situations.

I guess the only thing to do now is look forward and move on. So, I hope to be able to use this blog as a way to document our lives in a stark and honest fashion, to express the difficulty of juggling motherhood and nursing school and working and marriage, and to share the joy of all of these things at the same time.

I am sad, but I am hopeful. We'll have to see where things go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment